Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm still alive...

So I realized that it's been months since I posted anything....my bad!

So here's a little ditty about my weekend:

Saturday morning, Eddy and I woke up early and headed to the Sweet Maple Cafe in the city. It's a small cafe on Taylor Street. It only has 13 tables so we had to wait outside for 40 minutes. It was a beautiful day, so the wait didn't seem that long. The food was excellent and affordable. Here is a link to their review: http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/search/41536,0,491148.venue

Next, we hit the Brookfield Zoo. It's been years since either of us have visited the zoo. It was such a beautiful day! The new baby polar bear was outside for the first time on Friday, so we were hoping to catch a glimpse...and sure enough we did! Below are a few of my favorite zoo pics. Enjoy!


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home