Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Best Superbowl EVER!

The Bears are heading to the Superbowl. What a game it was. The Bears came in as underdogs and beat up on the Saints, winning by 25. It's been so long since the Bears have given us a treat like this. Now...where is my updated Superbowl Shuffle?


On the other side of the league, my boy Peyton Manning finally won his way to the Superbowl. ...and what a game that was too! Perhaps a top ten game of all time (for me anyway). I have waited for years for Peyton to take out Tom Brady and the Patriots. ...and to come back in the 4th quarter. Glorious!


My loyalty will stay with the Bears on February 4th, but I won't be too disappointed with an Indy victory!

























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home