Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Superbowl Shuffle--Updated


We're the new Bears Shufflin' CrewShufflin' on down, doin' it for you.Going 13-3 is how we get our kicksBlowin' your mind like '85-'86You know we're just struttin' for funStruttin' our stuff for everyone.We're not here to start no trouble.We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Brian Urlacher
Urlacher here, I'm the heart of the DYou wanna get to the endzone, gotta go through meI'm a hit with the ladies, they love my styleBut putting hits on Favre is what makes me smileWe've known all season that we're number 1The new Monsters of the Midway, we're having some funWe didn't come here to look for troubleWe just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle


Rex Grossman
Well they call me Sexy Rexy and I'm young and toughHad a couple rough games, but I know I got the stuffI'm an Indiana boy, at home on a farm,I like throwing it deep and showing off my armStaying cool under pressure, is the keyAnd if we get behind, we've always got our DI've got my doubters, but watch me, girlMy Super Bowl Shuffle's gonna shock the world



Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones here, the man in the middleRunning the ball is like solving a riddleFirst I find a gap, then I read the DOnce I get a step, ain't nobody catchin meMe and Cedric B we make the run look pretty,Bringing some offense to the Windy CityI didn't come, to burst your bubble,I just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle Muhsin Muhammed
This is Muhsin Muhammed, I'm a heckuva guyThrow a pass in the air and watch me flyFans call me Moose and scream my name#1 receiver, I got crazy mad gameLike a speeding train, streaking down the fieldI outrun the D like they're on training wheelsIf you like my skills on the turf and grassJust wait 'til you see me shakin' my a-There's noone here that does it like me,My Super Bowl Shuffle will set you free.

Robbie Gould
I'm Robbie Gould, pro bowlin for a reasonI went 26 of 26 to start the seasonBreakin' Bears records and winning clutch gamesThey say I'm good as gold, and not just cause of my name
Most kickers are quiet, but I'm all smiles
Put the game on the line and I can kick for miles
I didn't come here, looking for troubleI just came to do the Super Bowl Shuffle

Devin Hester
"Thank heaven for Devin", the papers sayFaster than a cheetah, is the Hester wayGive me open field and I'll show you a scoreI'm bringing sexy to special teams like never beforeWhen it's time to punt they're all full of fearMaking moves and making plays, you know I'm rookie of the year
That's why I got here, on the double
To take the Bears to do the Super Bowl Shuffle

Lance Briggs
I'm the tacklin machine, stopping fools on a dimeBig Lance Briggs, and I always get mineForcin fumbles is what I'm all aboutAnd sacking QBs makes me scream and shoutWhen the ball is snapped, get outta my wayCause you know Lance Briggs gonna make a playI didn't come here to start no scuffleI just wanna do the Super Bowl Shuffle

Tank Johnson
Get ready for the Tank, cause I'm here to stayMighta made some mistakes, but I'm ready to playForget about what you may have readNo more messin' around, I'm playin' ball insteadThe best tackle in the biz, I'm big and toughAnd when it comes to dancin, I got the stuffI really don't wanna cause more troubleI just wanna do the Super Bowl Shuffle

Bernard Berrian
Berrian here, I'm lean and tallThrow it deep and I'll outrun 'em allMe and Moose always cause a fuss,Making defenses crazy tryin to stick with usI'm sweet off the field and I'm smooth in the gameWinning's my goal, not fortune and fameI didn't come here just for funI won't stop 'til we're number 1

Lovie Smith
Lovie here, and I'm a soul manWhen it comes to winning, I got the planLadies love Lovie, I always look flyNow that Ditka's gone, I'm the guy"Da Coach" and leader, of Papa Bear's boysCome on Chicago , make some noiseYou better start making your Super Bowl plans'Cause we're goin' to Miami , and we're bringin' our fans
GO BEARS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home