Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

What A Week!

What a week it's been! I started off being sick, worked from home on Monday, so that was nice. Tuesday and Wednesday were business as usual. Thursday, the world turned upside down when budget cuts/position eliminations took a lot of my friends jobs at work. I guess they fixed the glitch (Office Space reference for those of you who aren't as quick...) The mood at work on Thursday/Friday was awful. It was so hard to get any work down. I was definitely feeling unmotivated.

I was cheered up on Friday afternoon when I got a VM from my best bud from college, Melissa. It's been about 2 years since we were in contact, so it was definitely a good mood picker-upper. What a great surprise! That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home