Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh...It's On Now!! Gimme my $5 Sean!





Packers vs. Bears 2006

As you may know, my buddy Sean is a die-hard Bears fan. I like the Bears....I like the Packers. Some people may say that is impossible, but my dad grew up a Packer fan and my mom has always been a Bears fan. I'm a child of divorce....don't make me choose! :)

This morning at breakfast, Sean declared that the Bears would win twice as many games as the Packers. Granted, the whole division sucks, so it shouldn't be difficult to be the division leader. But winning twice as many games? I don't think so. The bet is on. Have my $5 ready Sean!

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but your mother gave you life. Where's your loyalty woman?! Besides, she's a Bear fan...that point alone should be sufficient. ;o)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Ok...so I'm down already, but it's only 1 game. Good job to the Bears for kicking ass this weekend. See...I can be a good sport!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Be Ready to repost that last one again Jackie. The Bears wil be up 2 - 0 after this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home