Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Battle of the Bands



Whiskey Sin played in the 95.1 Wil Rock Battle of the Bands on Wednesday night at Austin's. I know this post is late, but better late than never, right? They rocked out as usual and got a ton of cheers. The 2nd band was pretty good...the lead singer kinda sucked, but their guitarist was frickin amazing! They ended up winning...but we think they were friends with the contest runners as they were hanging out before the show and goofing around....Wisconsin radio show...Wisconsin band? Sounds pretty sketchy to me...but I could be a little biased. The 3rd band was awful...very whiny and high-schoolish.


Too bad for me...Tony kept his shirt on this time :(

http://whiskeysin.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home