Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Monday, June 05, 2006

It was Beer O' Clock this weekend!

Ah--my 3 newest friends. As my drinking buddies know, I'm not much of a beer drinker. Give me some Stoli and I'm good for hours....but 3 beers and I'm out!


So Friday night went out with some friends from work. It was a lovely night consisting of Hooters, Miller Lite and Long Islands. Quite a comob! We all enjoyted watching Sean try to eat a plate of 911 wings. Sucka!




Saturday went to a friend's house, drank some Coor's light, and just chilled out for a bit.



Sunday hung out at the pool with my sis. I've got a killer tan going, which kicks off the summer nicely. After the pool, the rest of the fam came over for a BBQ and we all enjoyed some Heineken Lights.


Here's to you Miller, Coor's, and Heinken! What a weekend!

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home