Jackie's World

Welcome to my brain...ENJOY!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dancing Fools!



So yesterday, most of my team went to the IS Outing at Gameworks. I actually had much more fun than I thought I would. I mean, they gave us free lunch and free beer tokens, so how bad could it actually be? Stacey, Owen, Sean and I (my team, minus Scott) and other IS support associates had a great time racing, shooting and drinking. Best of all, Sean and I did something that neither of us are proud of.
DANCE, DANCE REVOLUTION BABY!!

For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a game where you have to dance to the beat of a techno song. You stand on a square in the middle and you have to follow the arrows on your screen and touch the correct square with your feet (left, front, right, behind) in whatever order the game chooses. Sounds easy enough, right?

Well, it sucks. Sean and I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home